Superior PSA Lamination
We have lamination capabilities to apply a pressure-sensitive adhesive (PSA) to our felt products or to your custom product.
We can supply supported or unsupported rubber-based PSA, Acrylic PSA or a high-temperature PSA depending on your needs. If you are looking for a specific PSA felt with custom specifications, please contact us and we will work with you to find the custom solution you are looking for.
Combine laminating with slitting and we can manufacture your custom Felt Tape for many different applications. We also have kiss-cutting capabilities to kiss cut your custom parts for easy release liner removal and application.
PSA Lamination Advantages:
- Enables bonding of dissimilar materials without compatibility concerns.
- Facilitates the use of thinner and lighter materials.
- Eliminates the need for solvents, water, or heat to activate the adhesive.
- Versatile in bonding various surfaces, including metal, glass, and polycarbonate.
- Eliminates the requirement for specialized equipment for curing or dispensing.
- Reduces assembly time, offering efficiency benefits.
- Eliminates the need for surface refinishing.
- Provides uniform thickness and excellent gap-filling properties.
- Multiplies the functionality of each component.
- Easy to process.
PSA Lamination Capabilities:
- We boast two production lines with widths of up to 60″.
- Our range includes diverse adhesive types: rubber PSA, acrylic PSA, high-temperature PSA, skin-friendly PSA, and more. This allows us to address a wide array of applications, such as BSR (Buzz, Squeak, Rattle), automotive, crating, high-temperature, removable, and medical-grade uses.
- PSA’s for LSE (Low Surface Energy Applications)
PSA Lamination Applications:
- Pressure-sensitive adhesives cater to both permanent and removable applications.
- Permanent applications encompass safety labels for power equipment, foil tape for HVAC ductwork, automotive interior trim assembly, and sound/vibration damping films.
- Removal applications cover surface protection films, masking tapes, bookmarks, note papers, price marking labels, promotional graphics materials, as well as skin contact applications like wound care dressings, EKG electrodes, athletic tape, and transdermal drug patches.