Automotive Nonwoven Manufacturers Exceeding Industry Expectations
Automotive felt textiles must be high quality, precision-made, economical and consistent. When it comes to other automotive nonwoven manufacturers, Superior Felt & Filtration surpasses the competition – exceeding industry standards & customer expectations. Our attention to detail, specifications and capabilities create a greater return on investment for your project.
We manufacture various felts and nonwovens that go into the automotive and transportation markets. We can manufacture or source product to your exact needs.
Superior Felt & Filtration specializes in automotive die cutting, slitting and non woven textile backing and lamination for the automotive market. We are PPAP capable and stocking programs are available.
- Pressed SAE Felts — Great for bearing seals, gaskets, lubricator wicks and shock dampeners.
- Needled SAE Felts — Used in grease and oil retention applications and where less durability is acceptable.
- Sunburst 1000™ – Synthetic product for seating, headliners, gaskets, anti-squeak/anti-rattle felt (NHV) and other interior components.
- F-55 Felt — Wool blended products manufactured to the SAE Felt Specification C-F-206G.
- Prism 7000™ – Wool/Rayon product used as an alternative to expensive Japanese Himelon and flock.
- Technostat — Used for cabin air filtration media to keep the inside compartment free of gas and oil fumes.
- Under Hood / Insulation Materials
- Custom Products – Specializing in low melt synthetic blends for forming applications.
Automotive Felt & Filter Media Applications
There are a variety of automotive felt and filter media applications for which Superior Felt can help you ensure the best fit. We have showcased these areas below, that could fit your need with automotive felt tape or washers:
- Cabin air filtration
- Headlight gaskets
- Windshield assembly tabs
- Seat ventilation pads
- Pillar felt
- Interior trim
- Trunk liner
- Tail light gasket
- Bumper acoustical pads
- Seat assembly
- Door panels
- Buzz squeak & rattle
- Intake filtration
- Oil seals & wicking