HVAC Air Filter Media
SFF HVAC filtration media outperforms traditional microglass media
- Superior filtration efficiency with significantly reduced pressure drop than microglass HVAC.
- Lower pressure drop translates to reduced energy consumption, extended filter life, less change out and total cost savings for end users.
- Self-pleatable media eliminate extra layer of metal mesh/wire, plastic netting or rigid scrim, are easy to pleat and convert, and process well.
- Environmentally friendly, no glass shedding issue.
- Suitable for residential, healthcare, commercial building, industrial manufacturing, transportation, construction, etc.
- Overall best in class media.
MERV Rated HVAC Filter Media
The Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) industry has come a long way in the past 25 years. With the New ASHRAE 52.2 standards filter media is measured more critically.
Download our digital HVAC Filter Media digital bi-fold brochure
The Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (MERV) is a rating system that takes the minimum efficiency of the filter on a range of particle sizes. Testing is done on the clean filter once and then after the addition of standard synthetic ASHRAE dust loadings for five additional measurement cycles.
Our HVAC filter material options are ideal for mid to high MERV rated applications. With incredibly low pressure drop, high efficiency and pleat-able (self-supporting) characteristics, these products can be utilized for MERV 13-16 applications.
With applicable flow rates, our experts can determine how many pleats and square footage of media is required for any size filter. The electrostatic filtration options offer protection to allergy sufferers and antimicrobial options are available as well.
Superior Felt & Filtration offers a range of nonwoven products for the HVAC industry including:
- Electrostatically Charged Media
- Melt Blown Media
- Air-laid Bonded Media
- Spun Bond Media
Get a FREE quote on our HVAC filter media or contact Superior Felt and Filtration for assistance and we’ll respond shortly.