Indoor Air Quality HEPA Filter Media
SFF HEPA outperforms traditional microglass media
- Superior filtration efficiency with significantly reduced pressure drop than microglass HEPA.
- Lower pressure drop translates to reduced energy consumption, extended filter life, less change out and total cost savings for end users.
- Self-pleatable media eliminate extra layer of metal mesh/wire, plastic netting or rigid scrim, are easy to pleat and convert, and process well.
- Environmentally friendly, no glass shedding issue.
- Suitable for pharmaceutical, medical equipment manufacturing, electronics, aerospace, clean room, room air purifier, EV cabin air, vacuum cleaner, etc.
- Overall best in class media.
Indoor Air Quality Filter Media for Mid to High MERV Rated Applications in Residential & Commercial Buildings
Superior Felt & Filtration manufactures HEPA filter media for enhanced indoor air quality in & around residential and commercial buildings.
Our indoor air quality filter media options are ideal for mid to high MERV (8-16) rated applications.
We provide mid to sub-micron filtration with a number of nonwoven choices, including:
- Electrostically-Charged Media (Technostat®)
- Melt Blown Media (Charged and Mechanical)
- Thermally-Bonded Air Laid Material (Depth-Loading High Lofts)
- Synthetic Needle-Punch Felts
These indoor air quality filter media solutions provide incredibly low pressure drop, high efficiency & pleat-able (self-supporting) properties, making them ideal for MERV 8-16 applications.
Our electrostatic filter media options offer superior protection for allergy sufferers. Antimicrobial options are available as well.
Superior Felt & Filtration can also help develop a filter that will reduce overall energy costs by designing composites that have better pressure drop and higher efficiency characteristics.
We can provide self-supported HEPA filter media solutions that reduce additional pleating & material costs. These filters are used in residential and commercial HVAC and offer superior construction and more cosmetically-pleasing attributes.
Superior Felt & Filtration commonly supplies indoor air quality filter media solutions for the following applications:
- HVAC Filtration
- Home Air Purifiers
- Vent Filters
- Vacuum Cleaners
- Other Indoor Air Quality Applications
Given applicable flow rates, our nonwoven experts can determine how many pleats & square footage of media is required for any size filter.
Superior Felt & Filtration can assist with the development or enhancement of your indoor air quality application.