Superior Wool Felt Roll Goods
Felt Manufacturers of SAE Felt for Various Applications and Industries
Do you need to fix a squeak, rattle or vibration? Do you need synthetic felt rolls to die cut a gasket or seal that can absorb a lubricant?
As one of the top felt manufacturers in North America, we have a vast inventory of felt rolls, including SAE felt, to suit your specific application requirements.
Our high quality felt fabric rolls are manufactured to Federal Specification C-F-206G. Superior stocks multiple densities and thicknesses across a wide spectrum of pressed, needled, virgin and reprocessed wool roll goods.
We offer wool roll good distribution for just-in-time delivery, or we can turn-key your felt project from concept to completion with our value-added converting services.
Whether it’s a rolled felt, strip, gasket, seal or wick, this material has a vast range of practical uses across a wide range of industries.
Felt Roll Benefits:
- Wool felt is naturally flame resistant; Although it will burn when exposed to an open flame (when the flame is removed the felt will extinguish itself)
- Wool felt remains unchanged in physical properties as it wears
- It can be hard enough to turn on a lathe and also soft enough to be sewn
- Wool felt does not ravel or fray
- It is highly absorbent and uninjured by continued oil/lubricant saturation
- It offers significant resiliency
- Wool felt is an excellent insulator against cold, heat, sound and vibration.